Macomb Educational Foundation
Thank you for helping the Macomb Educational Foundation in its support of our community’s children!
The Macomb Educational Foundation was incorporated in 1992 as a vehicle to support efforts, which will complement, enhance and enrich educational programs and opportunities in the Macomb Community Unit School District 185. The Foundation’s Board of Directors is charged with the responsibility of raising and disseminating funds in support of educational opportunities. Since 1992, the Foundation has raised almost $500,000 from donations, interest on accounts, and investments, including being the recipient of several benevolent endowments. The Foundation has awarded almost $100,000 in support of District educational projects; most recently a $10,000 pledge to the EASP Project, a curriculum of independent student initiative.
- To encourage excellence in learning through creative teaching.
- To facilitate opportunities in all areas of education.
- To promote and support a healthy interaction between schools and the community.
- To provide funds for programs beyond the financial resources of the district.
- Funding technology grants
- Funding mini grants
- Funding fine arts grants
- Administration of scholarship funds
- Administration of endowment funds
Board of Directors
Dr. Frances Karanovich, ex-officio member
Questions or inquiries may be directed to any board member or by calling the Macomb CUSD #185 Administrative Service Center at 309-833-4161.